Guide Dog Foundation
To improve the quality of life for people who are blind, visually impaired, or who have other special needs.
How to Help
All the services of the Guide Dog Foundation are offered free of charge to people with disabilities. We rely on voluntary contributions from individual donors, corporations, foundations, and service organizations to fund its efforts. With your help, we continue to provide the gift of enhanced mobility and independence.
Here's what you can do:
- Spread the word about our services to people who are blind or visually impaired.
- Make a financial contribution and/or encourage your employer, club, or congregation to contribute or raise funds.
- Sponsor a puppy.
- Honor a beloved pet or service animal as a “Noble Animal Friend.”
- Raise a Guide Dog Foundation puppy.
- Invite a Guide Dog Foundation speaker to your next meeting or event.
- Include the Guide Dog Foundation in your bequests, legacies and planned gifts.
- Make a donation in memory or honor of your friends or loved ones.
- Call our development department for other sponsorship and naming opportunities.
To learn more about the Guide Dog Foundation visit www.GuideDog.org